Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Girls Of Lipstick Ranch

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


It's funny how things turn out... I have Admired the Mixed Media Collage Art of KC Willis of LIPSTICK RANCH for a very long time.  So imagine my surprise when I'm at a Harvest Porch Festival in Downtown Glendale and one of the Art Show Tables has what is obviously the Style and Aesthetic of KC Willis!!!  It turns out that it was the Girls of LIPSTICK RANCH, Sheryl Johnson and Karen Orr!   Now that KC is doing full time Ministry Work on the Pine Ridge Reservation the Girls have bought the business and continue with the wonderful Style of Mixed Media Art that KC was so well known for.  There were many gorgeous Creations that I fell in Love with... and the Sage and Sepia Hues are among my Favorite Palette... but I was really Jonesin' for the Creation of a Beautiful Strong Native American Maiden "Pretty Nose"... I Adored the Vintage Fabrics, the Proud Portrait and the Beautiful Quote... it is now at the top of my Christmas "Wish List"!  *Winks*   If you would like to contact the Girls of LIPSTICK RANCH about their Wonderful Artistic Creations the
E-Mail is:
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh darn.....I missed this festival.....I love all of that altered art they do....so creative. Thanks for sharing this, my friend.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with your incredible blog. You have created an amazing site. I am your newest follower and I'm adding you to my front page blog list, so that I never miss a post. Please accept my invitation to visit . . .I would consider it an honor if you chose to follow back.

    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sepia??! Oh my YES! Love that color - a very top favorite here too! While Pretty Nose is wonoderful, how about the flag?!?! Loving that for sure!

    Hope all is well!

    "Her" and Romeo

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl