Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sweet Salvage ~ Comfort And Joy Part III

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Are you Dreaming of a WHITE Christmas my Friends?  With Icy Hues reminiscent of Snow covered Scenes... maybe with the Rich Accents of Oppulence... such as Metallics of SILVER & GOLD?
 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 




 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Or perhaps your Vision has the Hues of RED & GREEN that we have come to symbolize as Traditional Christmas Colors?  Or just maybe you have chosen other Colors to dominate your Christmas Decorating Theme this Season?  Whatever the chosen Palette... you will be sure to find something to enrich your Vision and your Vignettes here at the SWEET SALVAGE "Comfort & Joy" Event, which will end Sunday Afternoon... so hurry on in and 'Score' your Sweet Holiday Treasures my Friends!  More Posts to come... because you know the Queen of Excess took as many Photos to Inspire us all as I possibly could!  *Winks*
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. Wow . . . Shabby Chic whites or traditional reds and greens . . . you have it all covered in an awesomely delightful way. Looks like your halls are decked and ready for the holidays :)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn xxooxx
    You have Scooped the pool for Christmas my friend, I just love your beautiful images and of course I will borrow one for my blog (with your link attached of course) Hope that is OK? Can't help myself! I become a thief whenever I visit your blog. Thank you for making my Christmas better.
    Every good wish for Christmas to you and your gracious family *Hugs*
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go shopping, Im afraid it's just a little to far!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonder place to shop. Wish I really could shop there. Great items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt like I just visited the North Pole, Dawn! lol! Thanks for sharing so many beautifully inspiring photos!!! That shop looks amazing!! Hope all is well with you and that Hubby is recovering quickly. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, sweetie!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl