- expressing emotion: relating to or expressing emotion
- easily affected by emotions: being by nature easily affected by or quick to express emotions
- affected by emotion: affected or characterized by emotion, especially sadness
- reacting: tending to react to events and situations rather than initiating or instigating them
- reacting chemically: taking part in a chemical reaction
- caused by stimuli or events: describes a psychiatric condition caused by situations or stimuli such as the behavior of other people or the death of a loved one
A "Later" FOOTNOTE: I'm Happy to report that the sane and sensible approach worked out well this Morning at the Meeting. I was promised that we would be notified in the future of any and every injury so as to ensure that no unnecessary delays in seeking medical attention will be risked. All our concerns were respectfully addressed and we're hoping that the follow-up Medical attention after the swelling subsides will reveal that she hasn't broken or fractured the limb, though she is still in pain and a soft cast & sling. I feel so badly for my precious G-Baby Girl & want her to always feel secure, safe and comfortable that when something happens responsible adults will respond appropriately in the future and she will be listened to respectfully even though she's a child and not have any needless suffering or anxieties about not knowing what to do if the adults do nothing. She did everything I had always trained her to do, it is unfortunate that the adults didn't respond as they should have. I'm so glad I had a Morning of Prayer and Meditation to have the right words and Spirit to address the situation in a way that had the best and most Positive of outcomes.