Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Psalms & A Blog Break...

 
 
I want to Thank my Blog Friends who Encouraged me during my Melancholy Fit to immerse myself in the Realm of Spirituality and especially the Psalms, because that is exactly where I will find and enter into His Rest when Life gets weary and overwhelming.
 
The Man comes Home from Hospital sometime Today and though there is the Relief that he has begun the Recovery and Healing Process from the Surgical procedure, I can tell he is already struggling and venting... and needs more Help than I can give him.  The solution of which I don't even know at this time since the System is a slow moving Behemoth. 
 
The  G-Kid Force are already a handful so I'm not certain I'm up to the Challenge some days of dealing with them all in the Fruit of the Spirit?  I don't like dealing with others in the Flesh because it can be so unlovely when they take you there.  So the Psalms is probably a good place to Meditate from when I'm pressed above measure and beyond strength.  I appreciate the Concern extended, the Community here in the Land of Blog is so Wonderful.  I will be taking a Blog Break from Posting, but not from Visiting and reading all the wonderful Stories and enjoying the Images on all my Fav Blogs.
 
FOOTNOTE: The Man had another setback so is back in ICU and not coming Home right away after all.  Spending Time in the Psalms helped me get back into the Fruits of the Spirit, deal with Negative Energies around me with more Balanced Thought and Mercy, and get my Zen back... Thank You so much for all the support & advice while I was having my Epic Melancholy Fit my Friends!  I always know I can come to my Happy Little Bloggy Place and find Positive Energy to Refuel with too!
 
 Dawn... The Bohemian

10 comments:

  1. Oh my Dawn......I read this post and your last one.....I'm so very sorry you are going through this at this time. Sometimes life does seem to give us more than we can handle. You are a strong lady, and I know you will get through this...but sometimes...it does seem to be more than one should be asked to bare.

    My prayers are with you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn - You will be in my thoughts, as you get through this stressful time taking on so much that needs to be done...I know you'll find random escapes to a "Happy Place" for small bits of soul recharging to keep getting through each day...

    I still have next Thursday marked on my calendar {something to look forward to!}...see you next week, my friend! xo

    -pamela ;)

    ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you a warm hug and prayers your way my friend. You need to do what you feel is best. You are a strong woman but remember to allow yourself to have your days as well. You will be in my thoughts.Take all the time you need. God Bless You and Your Family.....Chickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Dawn,

    You must take care of yourself before you can care for others...easier said than done, I know. But girl, you have the weight of the world on your shoulders and more than you should have to handle. Wish I was closer to lend a hand. I'm thinking of you.

    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear blog friend. Hang in there... I will be sending you lots of good wishes and peace. One thought... There might be a local charity that could help with the chores or taking care of the G-force. In my town there are meals on wheels, Girls club, a teen organization that helps older folks out. You might check in with Hospice (even though thank God you don't need them) to see if they can direct you to some organization that could help. Even the local high school for kids that want to do volunteer time helping others.
    Huge blessings to you and your family,
    Tricia
    PS Please don't feel like you have to respond to this, just take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about The Man's setback...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dawn....Please know that I will be keeping you and your husband in my prayers. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help, sweetie. There's alot of it out there for you to grasp. I wish I was there for you, sweetie. Keep your chin up, your eyes and heart focused on God's face, and you will get through this. Sending you hugs.... ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww geeze Dawn. I just come back to blogging and you're cutting out! I hope you're not gone for long, and that man of yours will be feeling well again soon! I'll be reading to find out what happened to him?......But you take the time you need to recharge. So many demands can take their toll on your health too. I'll keep your family in my prayers also. (((HUGS))) Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers for peace for you, and all that is going on in your life right now, dear
    Dawn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn...what a time of it you're having, hope you can find and keep that peace inside yourself during these difficult days. Bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl