Thursday, April 26, 2012

Melrose Crawl ~ Part VI ~ Sweet Salvage Part III



















































































So as we wrap up our Junquing Spree at SWEET SALVAGE I Hope that you've been sufficiently Inspired and aren't in a Visual Eye Candy Overload Coma?  *LOL*  Because we've still got plenty of Junquing to do and I haven't yet taken you to the Yard Sale at yet another favorite Shop where I 'scored' the bulk of my haul during the Melrose Crawl... yep, it's true *Gasp*... if you haven't already loaded up the flatbed and U-Haul of your Imagination I Hope you've still got room for even more Found Treasures?  So come back tomorrow to behold a Shop Yard Sale of epic proportions... 

And remember... the next SWEET SALVAGE Event will be held starting the 3rd Thursday of next Month ~ May 17th for four fab days of Junquing Pleasure at the New Improved Location: 4648 N. 7th Avenue.  See you there too!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian


1 comment:

  1. Not only have I "loaded up the flatbed and U-Haul of (my) Imagination"--I am ready to pack it all up and move next door to you, Lady!

    Wait a minute. I'd need a flatbed and U-Haul just to pack up the stuff in our garage!

    That's some SERIOUSLY good stuff you've photographed there. Honestly, I think it's only a matter of time until a publisher offers you a deal on a book of your Arizona Adventures.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl