Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fun Fall Fashions At Cottage Garden 2






































While visiting the Open Air Market in Downtown Glendale this Weekend, I also visited some of my favorite Shops and even a few new ones in the area.  Today I'm taking you to one of my Friend Carol's Shops, COTTAGE GARDEN 2 where she and Meilan showed me some of the new fun Fall Fashions, Jewelry, Bags and Accessories that had just come in.  From Designers and Artists such as 'Flipped Bird', 'Cut Loose' and my personal favorite 'Wings Of Lace' which upcycles Piano Shawls, Vintage Lace, Linens & Crochet into fabulous Stylish Fashions.  I was LOVING the Dresses created from Piano Shawls, Crochet & Lace... the Burn-Out Velvet & Crocheted Tops... Funky Doily Tops and Upcycled Vintage Linens & Lace created into Maxi length Tea Dyed Dusters.  And check out those Silk Rosettes as an Accessory... LOVE them.

And of coarse I always enjoy seeing the unique Jewelry Creations of various Artists, you know how I adore the Bling! *Winks*  We had a fun time Modeling several of the Fashions and spreading them out to Photograph just for YOU my Friends... Thank You Carol & Meilan for giving me a peek preview of what had just arrived at the Shop and allowing me to share it with my Friends here in the Land Of Blog!  The Shop will be having a Fall Fashion & Trunk Show very soon, I'll fill you in on all of the details later...  and be sure to come back tomorrow as we take you to some more great Shops and discover more Eye Candy as we continue our Grand Tour through Old Towne Glendale... 



And just a reminder for those of you who LOVE the Gypsy Bling... the Talented Jill Harris of GYPSY BROCANTE will be holding a Class October 7-9 to create stunning Jewelry out of Salvaged Treasures at:


The NaDa Farm Event... so go to the links and Register for the Class or just behold the Creative Genius and abundant Eye Candy & Creations via the Land Of Blog!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome! You never disappoint me. Every time I visit I see so many beautiful things. I love all these beautiful lacy clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING DAWN,

    As I scrolled down, it just kept getting better and better and I found myself sighing and squealing with DELIGHT! OH HOW I LOVE A SHOP LIKE THIS!!!

    Thank you dearest for your visit. It means a lot to us all to get visitors who leave a kind word! HAVE FUN SHOPPING! Oh how I love jewels and lace! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dearest, I have some pieces that I bought years ago that I still wear that are chunky, full of pearls, rhinestones and goodies that just make me happy. The goods here remind me of my own pieces and I AM GLAD that you treated yourself to something special! TAKE A PICTURE OF IT and post...then let me know! We have some fab shops out here in Minneapolis/St. Paul that carry many of these types of things. I keep them in business!!!!!

    Many hugs! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty things! Loving all the jewels...so very unique and wonderful!!! Chat soon, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful shop...i love all these crochet and lace clothes!!

    Have a wonderful week,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    oh, sooooo many wonderful things,
    greet Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hay,

    What a beautiful pictures...
    This is a wonderful shop!

    Love...from Marijke

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl