Sunday, August 14, 2011

Discovering Visual Fantasies Via "Pinterest" Images Source!!!

Source: Castles, Crowns and Cottages Blog - Pinterest

Source: Weheartit.com - Pinterest

Source: Castles, Crowns & Cottages Blog - Pinterest

Source: Pinterest... Nantes, France

Source: Pinterest

Source: NEVER ENOUGH FLOWERS Blog - via Brooke on Pinterest

Source: Pinterest - But I do remember seeing & saving this exact image from a fav Mag years ago! I think it was in a Better Homes & Gardens spread & I still have it in one of my Inspiration Books.

Source: RedBubble.com - Pinterest

Source: Taringa.net - Pinterest

Source: Diane Bourque - Pinterest

Source: Old Alley Yvoire, France - via Luna Bruja - Pinterest

Source: Abrete Sesamo - via Luna Bruja - Pinterest

Source: Eva Esteve - Pinterest


Source: Piazza Arco Degli, Rome - via Luna Bruja - Pinterest

Source: Cotangential - Pinterest

Source: Stumbleupon - Bora Bora - Pinterest

Source: Bohemian Twilight Blog via Pinterest

Source: The Designer Pad via Pinterest

Source: Pinterest via Sara McDuffee

Source: Lori Langille Blog via Pinterest

Source: ffffound via Pinterest

Source: VM Burkhardt via Pinterest

Source: vi.sualize via Pinterest

Source: Red Bubble.com via Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Paris Apartment via Pinterest

Source: Moon To Moon via Pinterest

Source: Decor Mag via Pinterest

Source: Re-Nest.com via Pinterest

Source: Frogs And Crowns via Pinterest

As I was visiting a favorite Blog CASTLES, CROWNS AND COTTAGES I saw that many of the lovely images were Sourced and Photo Credited to PINTEREST... and so I had to go over and take a look at what this site held in the way of amazing visuals... and well... now I'm hooked!!! *Winks*
So much inspiration and a wealth of fabulous images that are a delight to the eyes and imagination!
I'm not really certain yet how it all works or who the originators of each Image are to give specific credit where due... sorry... I just know how to Save my Favs to share here in the Land Of Blog on Posts dedicated to Visual Fantasies. *Swoon*  And, oh, what images... I could spend far too much time visiting this site and delighting my eyes!!! *Smiles*  Addictive it is!  The first time I visited I didn't come back to Earth until 2:00 AM! *LOL*

But as you can plainly see, it will transport you to any Fantasy you may have on the canvas of your imaginations...  I Hope you enjoyed coming along on the Journey as I browsed this wonderful site to capture what my imagination is drawn to?  Now, go see what yours is drawn to my Friends... but be forwarned,  you might not come back down to Earth for a very long time... *Winks*



Please join us for the Blog Party over at 5 MINUTES JUST FOR ME for Pinning & Singing... and show us your fav Song or what has recently Inspired you from PINTEREST?

Dawn... The Bohemian

12 comments:

  1. These photographs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! thank you for sharing all those beautiful photos. Makes me wish that I could visit each every one of those places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I finally registered with Pinterest, but haven't had the time to put any favorites together yet. I find myself consumed every time I visit. I'd be up until 2am also:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend..Pinterest makes me sooo happy...I am hooked too but try to stay away as I can spend hours over there.

    Hugs for a great day. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..Dawn..this has to be my FAVE post ever!! Thankyou for dazzlign ym heart wiht such magical images!! Gorgeousness!! Wow-factor!
    Have a splendid day!!
    Victoria
    PS; I wanted to share..that at times I have trouble commenting here..but just want you to know i LOVE my visits here and love ALL that you do...hope you can feel my sparkles even if my comments don't come through always!!
    HUgs and Happy wkd!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! Pinterest is such a great way to find pretty and inspiring things (I found your blog thanks to Pinterest!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't be surprised you would love Pinterest with how much you love images and visuals. You should learn how to use it and start your own! It's not hard to use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn,
    Time has slipped away from me while visiting Pinterest Land, too. Please don't divert ALL your wondrous photos from Blog Land! I want to keep visiting you here for a long, LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE these pictures! Chippy paint, moss, and the vintage feel are my first love. But I have to say, because of your pictures and blog, you are peeking my interest in the jewel tones you share with us too. Thanks for inspiring......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally addicted to Pinterest.......I am up to 38 boards and can't stop!! So much fun and it helps me get inspired!!
    http://pinterest.com/retreauxgirl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popping over from 5 Minutes for Me. What gorgeous photos!

    Anne @ Domesblissity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for linking this stunning post up to my Pinning & Singing Party. I just adore all of your images! I hope you will be able to join in again this weekend as I can't wait to see what you find!

    If you have time to pop by for a visit, I have started a Pinning Blogger's Master List that you might want to check out.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl