Monday, August 8, 2011

The 1st Day Of School!!!


It's the 1st Day of School!!!  And okay, maybe Grandpa & I are more excited than they are!? Maybe... *Winks*  Okay, I'll confess, we most definitely are excited! *LOL*  And you can tell by the looks on their faces, for them... maybe not so much excited?! *Smiles*


So I've turned them into Comic Book Characters... now they almost look ready for action?! *Winks*


How about if I make the experience seem more Festive??? *Smiles*


They're not buying that either are they?

Ah well, it's like Christmas for Gramma & Grandpa anyway... *LOL*

Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. One of the reasons I home school is very selfish...I get to keep my Gracie with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmm, I'll bet by noonish G'ma will be pacing around anxiously waiting for her chicks to be coming home to her...........:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Dawn....my beautiful grandson also starts school today....he actually was fairly excited about it. Go figure!! LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just as cute as can be. Be sure to take a few minutes and drop by my blog for a free give away this week. Thanks, Richard at My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl