Thursday, September 9, 2010

An Autumn Vibe









I waited until the cool of the evening last night and then I set about spreading faux Pumpkins everywhere... like the faux Pumpkin Fairy. We really are in the Autumn Vibe now and my next project shall be Autumn Hued Wreaths for the doors. I lit the spicy scented Candles, poured some spiced aromatic Tea and delighted in the look and feel of Autumn's arrival here at the ole Homestead... so what if the temps are still in the 100's... surrounded by my faux Autumn setting, spicy scents and rich colors of Fall I'm now in an Autumn induced Groove... moving into the Holiday Seasonal mode and mood... and it feels Golden... Dawn... The Bohemian

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, Autumn is coming so fast this year, like closing a door! Your pumpkins are delightful:-) Love that spider venom!
    Thanks for visiting:-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your fall decor, and the pumkins or so cute!!! Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great autumn-decoration!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dawn you are way ahead on the pumpkins! well done and thanks bunches for visiting me♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a complete inspiration!!!! Glad we connected I will be back again soon. xoox Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, is the faux pumpkin fairy a buddy of the tooth fairy? I'm sure they have a lot to discuss when the Halloween candy gets passed out.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl